- Product Description
DetailsWIRE CLIPS FIST GRIP 14-16MM G-429
Name WIRE CLIPS FIST GRIP 14-16MM G-429 SKU 4ON21 Brand CROSBY Netto Weight 0.561 KG Manufacturing Number 1010550 Dimension Unit 65 X 38 X 69 MM Type Fist Grip Wire Clips Benefit
- Based on the catalog breaking strength of wire rope, Crosby wire rope clips have an efficiency rating of 80% for 3/16 INC - 7/8 INC sizes, and 90% for sizes 1 INC through 1-1/2 INC.
- Bolts are an integral part of the saddle. Nuts can be installed in such a way as to enable the operator to swing the wrench in a full arc for fast installation.
- All sizes have forged steel saddles.
- All Clips are individually bagged or tagged with proper application instructions and warning information.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these wire rope clips meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Assembled with standard heavy hex nuts.
- Entire clip is Galvanized to resist corrosive and rusting action.
- Size : 9/16-5/8 INC (14-16 MM)
- Weight : 467.2 G
- Length : 65 MM
- Width : 38 MM
- Height : 69 MM
- Material : Forged Steel
Planned Delivery Time 2 Lead Time 1 Sales UOM EA Item Fist Grip Wire Clips
Write Your Own Review