- Product Description
DetailsWALK THROUGH METAL DETECTOR CS 5000
Name WALK THROUGH METAL DETECTOR CS 5000 SKU 8OB03 Brand GARRETT Netto Weight 50 KG Manufacturing Number 1167420 Dimension Unit 90 X 58 X 221 CM Type Walk Through Benefit
- Microprocessor technology in detection and control circuitry-includes 20 standard application programs.
- Overhead control unit: LCD, alarm light, LED bar graph and control touchpads-plus all wiring, connections and electronics-are integrated into a single overhead compartment to eliminate exposure of wires and the external control box.
- Uniform coverage from archway to floor.
- Greater sensitivity for detecting metal weapons-maximum of 200 distinct sensitivity levels.
- Continuous online report of operating status.
- Tamper proof settings through computerized access codes.
- Three levels of ankle-boost sensitivity.
- Self diagnostic program: complete and automatic.
- Noise reduction to prevent false alarms.
- Rugged, lightweight design for simple maintenance and easy portability.
- Easy assembly: designed with only four (4) pieces and eight (8) screws. Simple-to-follow instructions.
- Optional battery pack for use anywhere; provides up to 20 hours of backup.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
- Operating Temperatures: -4 Deg. F (-20 Deg. C) to +140 Deg. F (60 Deg. C)
- Humidity to 95% non condensing
- Storage: -40 Deg. F (-40 Deg. C) to 158 Deg. F (70 Deg. C)
- Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 14 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments required. Power supply meets UL, CSA, TUV and VDE standards.
- Meets IP 31, IEC Standard. "Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures," IEC 529.
- 100% sensor coil Faraday shielding; special Garrett built-in circuitry for noise suppression and ignoring x-ray monitor horizontal sync.
- Traffic Counter: Built-in and resettable with current reading available on LCD panel.
- Synchronization: Multiple channels permit several CS 5000s and other Garrett detectors to operate simultaneously in close proximity.
- Alarms: Ready light indicates unit is operational; alarm lights and audible alarms are activated when the target amount of metal is detected;
- LED bar graph indicates amplitude of alarm signal.
- Tamper-Proof: Dual-level access codes required to set or change all sensitivity settings and detection programs; one level for use by supervisors in selecting programs and sensitivity and the other for initial set-up andoverall control; non-resettable sequence code logs all changes made whenever sensitivity codes are accessed. An audible alarm reports unauthorized attempts at access.
- Infrared Sensor: Improves analysis of detection signal; increases throughput; helps eliminate "false alarms" and also provides accurate traffic counter.
- Control Outputs: Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
- Masking: Programs designed to eliminate the problem of dissimilar targets canceling each other.
- Construction: Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate with resilient end caps; control panel and cross members made of heavy duty aluminum.
Standard Certificate - Planned Delivery Time 2 Lead Time 3 Sales UOM EA Warranty Code - (more detail) Item Metal Detector
Write Your Own Review