- Product Description
DetailsPUSH-IN FITTING 2.6 MM QS-1/8-4-I
Name PUSH-IN FITTING 2.6 MM QS-1/8-4-I SKU 1MIB57 Brand FESTO Netto Weight 0.01 KG Manufacturing Number 153012 Dimension Unit 20 X 9.9 X 9.9 MM Type Push-in Fitting Benefit Standard tubing is suitable for use with compressed air and vacuum. Features
- Effortless selection of the right fitting.
- The stainless steel retaining claw within the fitting holds the tubing securely without damaging its surface. Vibration and pressure surges are safely absorbed.
- Standard tubing is suitable for use with compressed air and vacuum.
- All of the brass components included in Festo
- Size: Standard
- Nominal size: 2,6 mm
- Type of seal on screw-in stud: coating
- Assembly position: Any
- Container size: 10
- Design structure: Push/pull principle
- Operating pressure complete temperature range: -0,95 ... 6 bar
- Temperature dependent operating pressure: -0,95 ... 14 bar
- Operating medium: Compressed air in accordance with ISO8573-1:2010 [7:-:-]
- Note on operating and pilot medium: Lubricated operation possible
- Corrosion resistance classification CRC: 1
- Ambient temperature: -10 ... 80
Planned Delivery Time 2 Lead Time 3 Sales UOM EA Warranty Code - (more detail) Item Push-in Fittings
Write Your Own Review