- Product Description
DetailsCUTTING NOZZLE TYPE 41 NO.6 306046
Name CUTTING NOZZLE TYPE 41 NO.6 306046 SKU 6MB10 Brand CIGWELD Netto Weight 0.1 KG Manufacturing Number 306046 Dimension Unit 120 X 41 X 34 MM Type Cutting Benefit Longer Nozzle Life - the high brass content and advanced manufacturing techniques give COMET taper seat nozzles an inbuilt quality. Features
- Better quality cutting - the mirror smooth finish of the gas ports assures stable gas flows and superior cutting oxygen stream.
- Cuts are clean and smooth with the narrowest kerf width Less slag adhesion - high copper content of sizes 20, 24 etc conducts heat away from the nozzle face.
- The nozzle keeps relatively cool and slag adherence to the nozzle face is reduced.
- LPG (propane) flames do not blow off - taper seat LPG nozzles have slotted preheat ports which cause a turbulence in the gas flow enabling the flame to hang on to the nozzles.
- Faster nozzle attachment - easy change of position for bent nozzles.
- Only one nut is tightened to give perfect seating with taper seat nozzles.
- Wider seating areas ensures gas tight seals.
- Protective flange to safeguard tapered seat from damage.
- Type : 41 Standard
- Size : 6HS
- Plate Thickness : 1-6mm
- Fuel gas flow @ 100 kPa : 2.0
- Total Oxygen Flow &; Pressure l/min @ kPa : 11 (200)
Planned Delivery Time 2 Lead Time 3 Sales UOM EA Warranty Code - (more detail) Item Cutting Nozzle
Write Your Own Review