- Product Description
DetailsFluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometers
Name INFRARED THERMOMETER 650 DEG.C 62MAX+ SKU 5OKA15 Brand FLUKE Netto Weight 0.255 KG Manufacturing Number 62MAX+ Dimension Unit 175 X 85 X MM Type Infrared Benefit
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- Temperature Range: -30 Deg.C to 650 Deg.C
- Accuracy: +/- 1 Deg.C or +/- 1% of reading
- Response Time (95%): <300 ms (95% of reading)
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14 microns
- Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00
- Optical Resolution: 12:1 (calculated at 90% energy)
- Display Resolution: 0.1 Deg.C
- Repeatability of Readings: +/- 0.5% of reading or < +/- 0.5 Deg.C
- Power: AA battery
- Battery Life: 8 Hr with laser and backlight on
- Weight: 255 G
- Size: 175 X 85 X 75 MM
- Operating Temperature: 0 Deg.C to 50 Deg.C
- Storage Temperature: -20 Deg.C to 60 Deg.C
- Operating Humidity: 10 % to 90 % RH non-condensing at 30 Deg.C
- Operating Altitude: 2000 M above mean sea level
- Storage Altitude: 12000 M above mean sea level
- IP Rating: IP 54 per IEC 60529
- Drop Test: 3 M
- Vibration and Shock: IEC 68-2-6 2.5 g, 10 to 200 Hz, IEC 68-2-27, 50 g, 11 ms
- EMC: EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2:2006
- Standards and Agency Approval: Compliance EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001 Laser Safety FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II
Standard Certificate FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II Planned Delivery Time 2 Lead Time 3 Sales UOM EA Warranty Code - (more detail) Item Infrared Thermometers Resolution 0.1 Deg. C Safety Approval EN Memory - Distance Ratio - Accuracy +/- 1% Temp Range -30 to 650 Deg. C
Write Your Own Review