- Product Description
DetailsPRESTOTIG 310 AC/DC
Name TIG WELDING PRESTOTIG 310 AC/DC SKU 6MK11 Brand SAF-FRO Netto Weight 25 KG Manufacturing Number W000278469 Dimension Unit 50.5 X 19.5 X 44 CM Type Tig Welding Benefit
- High quality welding results on carbon and stainless steels and light alloys.
- For high demanding sectors of activity.
- TACK FOR THIN device
- Pulsed TIG and synergic pulsed TIG
- With the 4 levels function, two current levels can be chosen, the welding current and the base current
- PRESTOTIG AC/DC are designed for manual TIG welding of all metals, including aluminium and stainless steel. They can also be easily used for MMA welding.
- All the characteristics that TIG welding need. PRESTOTIG AC/DC permits TIG welding with any type of current: AC, DC+, and DC-.
- Power supply: 3 Ph - 50/60 Hz 400 V (+/-10%)
- Maximum primary consumption (100%): 7.9 kVA
- Fuses: 16 A
- Open circuit voltage 63 V
- Welding range TIG: 3 A - 300 A / 22 V
- Welding range MMA: 10 A - 250 A / 30 V
- Duty cycle 40%: 300 A
- Duty cycle 60%: 230 A
- Duty cycle 100%: 190 A
- Processes TIG: DC - AC - Mix AC/DC - Pulsed
- Processes MMA: AC - DC- - DC+
- Additional Feature: BI LEVEL CURRENT - TACK FOR THIN - COMPOTIG
- Programs: 10
- Standard: EN 60974-1, EN 60974-10
- Protection index: IP 23C
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 505 x 195 x 440 mm
- Weight: 25 kg
Standard Certificate EN 60974-1, EN 60974-10 Planned Delivery Time 2 Lead Time 1 Sales UOM EA Item TIG Welding
Write Your Own Review