- Product Description
Name MIG/MAG WELDING OPTIPLUS 380IW SKU 6MC12 Brand SAF-FRO Netto Weight 96 KG Manufacturing Number 9160-1420 Dimension Unit 109 X 61 X 97 CM Type MIG/MAG Welding Benefit
- perfect arc striking
- remarkable melting and arc stability
- 16-segment synergic laws
- wire/gas combination selection
- adjustable arc fading
- adjustable melting dynamics
- choice of flux-cored or metal cored wires
- coated electrode welding
- very simple front panel
- presetting of all parameters, with set values maintained after welding
- synergic adjustment of welding parameters
- easy access to internal parameters
- easy handling: light in weight and compact in size
- space for stowing cables and harnesses
- Smooth or pulsed current MIG/MAG welding for all your non-alloy steel, stainless steel and aluminium applications.
- High-performance arc striking, very gentle melting and perfect arc stability for very accurate welding of thin plate.
- The synergic laws are divided into sixteen segments, for perfect adjustment of the welding arc, whatever the required power.
- Their power rating guarantees a high current reserve for welding with flux-cored wire and covered electrodes.
- Optimum design integrating the torch cooling unit makes handling extremely easy.
- The four-roller wire feed unit mounts on top of the welding set with the cables and harnesses unwinding to the rear over special-purpose supports.
- Three-phase primary voltage 400 V - 50/60 Hz
- Primary consumption at max current: 28 A
- No load voltage: 96.8 V
- Adjustment range: 10 A - 350 A
- Duty cycle at 40 deg.C at 60%: 350 A
- Duty cycle at 40 deg.C at 100% 300 A
- Wires usable Steel/SS: 0.8 - 1.6 mm
- Wires usable Aluminium: 1.0 - 1.6 mm
- Wires usable Flux-cored wire: 1.0 - 2.4 mm
- Welding cycle: 2S - 4S
- Mode: synergic or manual, adjustment by set-up of the cycle parameters, flux cored-wire selection
- Dimensions (L x l x h): 1090 x 610 x 970
- Weight: 96 kg (water), 91 kg (air)
- DV44i wire feeder Number of rollers: 4
- Wire feed rate: 0 to 20 m/min
- Protection: IP 23
- Standards: EN 60974-1
Planned Delivery Time 2 Lead Time 1 Sales UOM EA Item MIG/MAG Welding Welded Material Stainless Steel Input Voltage 400 V Welding Processes MIG/MAG
Write Your Own Review