- Product Description
DetailsOPTIMAG 500 S Air Cooled
Name MIG/MAG WELDING OPTIMAG 500S AIR COOLED SKU 6MC11 Brand SAF-FRO Netto Weight 200 Manufacturing Number W000263773 Dimension Unit 112 X 71.2 X 133 CM Type MIG/MAG Welding Benefit
- Easy to use
- Effortless Maintenance
- The four powerful wire feed rollers make the generators particularly effective during shop work using carbon or stainless steel (solid or flux-cored wire) and aluminum.
- Arc striking: adjustable striking voltage, arc extinction feature ensures better restriking (anti-balling system); no need to cut the wire before restarting.
- Synergic or manual adjustment using OPTI system.
- Arc stability: continuous adjustment (thyristors), and regulation of welding parameters (U, Vf). The A.N.D. device (Arc Non Disruption) eliminates disruption of arc for uniform melting with minimum spatter.
- Digital display and presetting.
- Wire feed unit DV44: 4 separate rolls, light (10 kg) and compact with fast wire feed.
- Fan can be switched off.
- Wide choice of models.
- Ideally suited for automatic applications.
- Optimum safety during use: missing phase detector on the primary power supply.
- Built-in crater filler in 4S mode.
- Welding performance optimized using CO2 and mixed gas.
- Three-phase 50/60 Hz power supply: 220/230/240/380/400/415/440 V
- Maximum current: 43 A (415 V) - 77 A (230 V)
- No-load voltage: 61 V
- Welding current: 40 A to 520 A
- Duty cycle 10 mn at 40 Deg.C at 100 %: 370 A
- Duty cycle 10 mn at 40 Deg.C at 60 %: 520 A
- Duty cycle 10 mn at 40 Deg.C at 35 %: -
- Welding wires Carbon/stainless steel: 0.8 - 1.6 mm
- Welding wires Aluminium: 1.0 - 2.4 mm
- Welding wires Flux-cored wires: 1.0 - 2.4 mm
- Number of rollers: 4
- Wire feed rate: 0 to 20 m/min
- Welding cycle: 2 T/4 T/4 T with crater filler
- Dimensions (L x w x h): 1120 x 712 x 1 330 mm
- Weight: 200 kg
- Protection class: IP 23
Standard Certificate - Planned Delivery Time 2 Lead Time 3 Sales UOM EA Item MIG/MAG Welding Input Voltage 230 V Welded Material - Welding Processes MIG/MAG
Write Your Own Review